Rude awakening

By oww - 15/11/2009 19:38 - United States

Today, I woke up with a bloody nose and my lamp next to me in bed. Apparently I grabbed the cord of the lamp and yanked while I was sleeping, and it fell on my face. The worst part? My boyfriend saw it was going to happen, but didn't stop me because he thought it would be funny to "see my reaction." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 247
You deserved it 3 394

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FederalAgent 0

Your wording is the funniest part i.e... "my lamp next to me in bed" "yanked while I was sleeping"

Well, you got to admit that it must have been funny to watch.

Comments

OP, you want us to feel sorry for you because of your bad choice in boyfriends? A choice that is entirely YOURS? Wait while I pull out the world's smallest violin.

Maddoctor 10

Well, hundreds of other people who post the same kinds of FML's do. I don't really see how this is different, so I'll wait until you get back from commenting on the other 200+ people's FML's telling them it's their fault they picked a bad bf/gf that ended up being mean/embarassing their partner/cheating on them.

You're 17, you know jacksh*t about life. When you reach adult hood, then you can comment on life. Until then, go hang out with Paris and Lindsay.

Maddoctor 10

Ok, I'm 17 so I'm a naive dumbass who cares nothing about shopping and gossiping about "Paris and Lindsay"? Do you know me? Didn't think so. At least I'm brave enough to put my actual age on FML. Oh and PS, even if you're ten years older than me, ripping on someone younger than you to make yourself feel better makes you look so cool. Get a life.

The boyfriend was more icing on the cake. Waking up with a bloody nose should be an FML in itself

OP, time to dump his ass! There are plenty of fish out there, trust me. I found an AWESOME girlfriend, after dating some real pain rude and mean people....like your boyfriend.

Jenny444_fml 0

OP obviously you have a choice either get even lol or let it be. I feel bad for his choice to not even help but i guess he has his sense of humor. Hopefully it works out in the end

dearambivalence 0

FYL . . . but it was probably funny.

mister_moops 0

you guys are ******* morons. this is the same as any other prank that might happen. i bet a girl could cry about getting a water balloon thrown at her by her boyfriend here and half of you would say "omg dump him he obviously doesn't love you"

Brooklynxman 0

You left out an ex. Seriously, when will we stop making mistakes on fml's. Whats that? She didn't leave out the ex? Oh, then she's an idiot who deserves it and needs to learn to dump this losers ass pronto.

It "fell" on you, huh? You really expect us to believe that? Next time, don't get caught cheating cheating on your boyfriend with the lamp and he won't punch you in the nose.

EricJ 3

You should probably get a new boyfriend.