Repaired

By Anonymous - 14/09/2011 09:55 - United States

Today, I paid a repairman $65 to come to my house to fix my washer. He walked in, looked at the washer, bent over and removed a large steel bolt with a bright red tag sticking out the side that said, "Remove before use." He then looked at me and said, "All fixed." FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 370
You deserved it 45 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet when you got a computer you called tech support because it wasn't turning on...because you didn't plug it in.

Comments

Fortunately you aren't the first person this repairman has had to do this for. Unfortunately you and all the others are equally stupid for not reading the instruction manual.

Vash_41288 10

I have always wondered why people are deadly afraid of reading that thing, at least skim through it.

Wow this story sounds like a porno I watched today...

mistersheezy 7

Common sense ain't too common, is it?

well... people have to pay for their stupidity! :)

Brooding99 15

This is why I support Darwinism in practice!

So it must have been a brand new washer? You didn't think to ring the place where you bought it before calling out a repairman?

RedPillSucks 31

Well, most repair people charge by the hour. He basically had to schedule a time slot for you and drive over to your place. Had you fixed it yourself, he could have spent the time fixing other peoples stuff. Had he not charged you, he would have been wasting money.

You my friend are a very smart person The standard charge for a repair man to come to your house and even look at the machine is 65$

FYLDeep 25

Just think of it as a tax on stupid people.

Now, if only we could tax social security breeders that create families who never work a day in their lives but think the country should support them unreservedly. Wouldn't that be something?