Relaxed

By 2old4thiscrap - 08/12/2009 18:06 - United States

Today, I was at Target buying four coloring books. As I was in line, the woman behind me said that buying coloring books was a good idea to keep my kids occupied. I smiled and said that it would give me a few minutes to relax. I'm a 26 year-old guy with no kids. The coloring books were for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 630
You deserved it 37 191

Same thing different taste

Top comments

too_curvy 0

haha! 21yo female, I love coloring books.

sarcdude 3

I picked you deserve it, because I'm negatively voting you for thinking this is an FML. If you like coloring, then GODDAMNIT man you like coloring.

Comments

so why does everything on this site get moderated or erased?? My earlier comment isn't even on here anymore!!!

All my med school friends use coloring books as a break :) It's really quite relaxing. I have a secret stockpile of them.

What's so bad about coloring books? Beats sitting around doing nothing...

All my med school friends use coloring books as a break :) It's really quite relaxing. I have a secret stockpile of them.

Erindub 0

We used to have a pile of them at one of my old jobs because they're fun at ANY age.

__no_one__ 0

You just gave me the idea to buy some to relax. I'm a 23 years old college student. You know what's the really great thing about being an adult? You can do all the things you enjoyed as kids, as much and as often as you feel like, and you don't have to ask permission.

I really expected this to end with MLIA, it just reminded me so much of a lot of the posts there. Got to love MLIA and FML.

Meh, I'm 21 and transferred to another college. I brought a 120 pack of crayons with me. Granted, they definitely come in handy as an Elementary Education major, but that's not why I brought them.