Ready to rumble

By Anonymous - 12/03/2010 02:04 - United States

Today, I thought a pipe was going to burst in my shower because it was making such a loud rumbling so I called my boyfriend freaking out telling him I didnt know what to do. After taking a second to look a little harder, I realized it was my vibrating razor against the shower wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 588
You deserved it 27 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flipster916 0

.....I then later found out it was my vibrator not my razor....

Comments

Anonnamus 0

It's fun buzzy for your fuzzy. Yes, I am lame. Don't judge me.

Actually, I thought it was cute. More SIS than LOL (Smile In Side)

I have a vibrating razor,it's a mans razor actually I stole it from my boyfriend!

YDI for spending $10.99 on a vibrating razor.

Sadly, I did the same thing. However, I phoned my Mother, and she asked me if I left my vibrator in the shower. I was more embarassed to tell her it was my razor. And yes, Venus makes the Vibrance razor which vibrates, but it's useless for both shaving and masturbating. I was hoping to do both at the same time. Darn.

Ouch!!!! Do people try to ********** with a vibrating razor? I guess only once....

The handle vibrates as well. And I've never actually tried.

Things that vibrate that a woman can pretend to have innocently lying around the house is the greatest cynical marketing win of all time.

Short and to the point. This comment has my vote for comment of the year.

thatoneGeo 0

are you sure it was a razor? come on be honest....hehe

dudeitsdanny 9

Snickers- Your mom isn't a full sentence =P .... Wouldn't she be cool if she was, though? I was gonna pull the mexican card and say "me no speaky", but I went for childish =D

It's alright for you mate - your jerk off tool is attached to your wrist! BTW, boring FML...not worth posting!

MangeMoi_fml 0

What is the purpose of a razor vibrating?..

exactly what purpose...does a vibrating razor have? ive found it alot easier to maneuver with razors when they arent moving....and how do you not notice that? you have to have been able to pinpoint the sound? and if youre afraid a pipe is about to burst...calling your bf probably isn't exactly smart..wouldnt a plumber be option 1?

Despite all the claims, I just can't buy that these are anything other than a sex toy disguised as a razor. In another piece of marketing genius, when I was looking for any evidence of these working, I found a vibrator disguised as a razor, sold under the name 'Tinge'.

dudeitsdanny 9

Vibrating razors were first invented for men. There's also more modelsfor men. On that note, I think I'm gonna go "shave" now.