Public freakout

By erineilis - 16/08/2011 14:22 - United States

Today, while driving into work, a guy cut me off and I yelled some nasty things out of my window at him. He heard me, followed me to work, took a baseball bat out and then chased me into the office. He also smashed my windshield on his way out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 589
You deserved it 17 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you got his license plate number so you can press charges.

JustAnotherKid4U 5

Comments

CoryX 9

as satisfying as it probably was to curse the idiot out was it really worth it? people are crazy, be lucky he didn't have a gun

neonblue120 6

This hits too close to home. I was driving the speed limit right next to this girl and not letting the speeders pass two assholes in a white truck followed me to get gas but hit a u turn when I didn't stop.

drunkinstl 0

You should of got beat for driving slow in the fast lane.

theonlysweetpea 10

Someone cut me off once. I ran him down. Maybe you should take a page out of my book...?

You know he's following you, yet you go to work? You should have drove to a police station, that would have scared his ass off or at least get him arrested.

sue him for road rage and take all his money. its easy.

STFU shit-for-brains. You have never been sued and don't know anything about it.

This is what happens when you don't practice proactive driving.

I have a feeling you deserved it. Racist remarks, perhaps?

Road rage...it's a bitch next time pull into a police department :) last time some shit like that happened I lost the guy after throwing a snapple bottle at him :) key is act crazier then the dumb ass chasing you.