Public freakout

By erineilis - 16/08/2011 14:22 - United States

Today, while driving into work, a guy cut me off and I yelled some nasty things out of my window at him. He heard me, followed me to work, took a baseball bat out and then chased me into the office. He also smashed my windshield on his way out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 589
You deserved it 17 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you got his license plate number so you can press charges.

JustAnotherKid4U 5

Comments

Is anyone else wondering why this angry man had a bat conveniently on hand?

MsMeiriona 2

Seems almost like he was looking for an excuse to use it. OP, you were set up!

I'd pull out a gun and shoot his limbs and throw him in the woods where no one can hear him.

katyah 6
daydreamer244 13

YDI! People are ******* insane these days. Don't yell out the window at the crazy bastard who cuts you off... Let that shit go and the day will go on. Stirring the pot only gets everyone messy.

jerico616 14

Remember, whatever you can do, someone out there can do it MUCH better!!! In this case, road rage!!!

skyeyez9 24

I have a concealed carry permit for this reason. If some psycho thinks he is justified in trying to kill me over a minor traffic infraction. And comes at me with a bat, he will get a hollow point round in his chest.

mama8809 0
bfsd42 20

49. Yes it does. Say '**** you' to anyone and you are liable to get a punch in the jaw. People just cuss people out while in their car cos they feel safe and don't think the other person will do shit. OP deserved it.