Prank war W

By Anonymous - 20/08/2014 21:03 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend took our prank war way too far and had a package sent to me at home. Confused, I opened it. It contained a dildo and a bottle of lube. I didn't know my dad was watching over my shoulder until I heard him choke on his coffee and felt it splash over my neck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 299
You deserved it 9 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cooltatgar 31

Lol You gotta adore a girl with a sense of humor. She sounds like a keeper.

Comments

This needs a follow up. Other then spit coffee on you, what else did your dad do?

My dad would not let me live that down but at the same time he would be glad that I found somebody with a good sense of humor

Maybe you can regift it to her mom next mother's day.

And put your girlfriend's name on the return address.

My friend did that almost exact same thing on me. I didn't know what to do with it

My friend has joked that one day he will send a fleshlight to me, just to freak me out. I really hope he is joking.

Hahaha ur life doesnt suck and u didnt deserve it either!!! Check youtube: pranksters in love, nikki and John for payback hints:)

Well... I don't think that was necessarily too far. How was she supposed to know your dad was looking over your shoulder? That girl's a keeper.

When do prank wars not go too far...? Though, if if I was in a prank war, I would've been more cautious opening a package I didn't expect to receive.

It's not called taking the war too far. It's called winning the war.

Yeah, I'm still wondering if your Dad spat his coffee out out of shock, laughter, or some combination of the two and also curious about the conversation following this.