Practical

By Abused - 13/10/2010 08:36 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend used my love handles as ACTUAL love handles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 895
You deserved it 20 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kportal69 5

what like he grabs on to your love handles during sex? why do you think they're called love handles?? am I stupid or are you?? just trying to figure that one out.

Comments

funsize304 0

apparently OP is a female captain obvious-- "love handles" are actually there for that reason. but as for you assholes that are referring to her as a "fatty", I'll take OP'S side. just because she has love handles doesn't insinuate that she is in fact a "fatty"! she may be a dumb blonde for not realizing the obvious but she might not necessarily be a "fatty"! just saying.

Just because someone is dumb for not realizing the obvious she might not necessarily be blonde. I prefer it the other way around though; just because a girl/woman is blonde, doesn't mean she's dumb. Just saying.

Did you not see him put 'FEMALE Captain Obvious'? Uh hello.

RedPillSucks 31
xdeadxradiox 0

You guys are assholes; #29 is a girl

Well, they got that name for a reason. So the only way this could be an FML if it means you're now concerned about your weight. However, even some skinny girls have 'em, and if you need to lose weight, you'd have known before this. Either that or you're one of those people who thinks sex should be taken deadly seriously all of the time and there is no room for giggles or whatever there...

funsize304 0

the only way i could this being an FML would be if her boyfriend was complaining about them and then she would just have a complex about her weight and have self esteem issues. however, I cannot stand when girls worry too much about what everyone else thinks of her body- it's all about her mindset and self worth!

Petawhitney 2

Ydi for being a Fatty McFatkins.

cantfightfate 0

seriously big love handles gross me out. ydi for having love handles. and just be thankful someone is willing to grab them while having sex with you.

BIG_DADDY_ALEX 0

I always do that it's normal.... I like them

ROFLBERRYPIE 0

Using girl's butt cheeks as love handles works too - and it's way more fun!

xdeadxradiox 0

Good for you, #70! Thanks for sharing... -_-

Stop complaining, at least your getting some.