Painful

By stupid drunk bitch - 24/02/2016 18:37 - United States - Cobleskill

Today, my roommate made out with this guy I kind of had a thing for. It wasn't a big deal to sober me, but drunk me wasn't having it. I drank half a bottle of vodka, punched a hole in a wall, and cried while laying on the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 529
You deserved it 5 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The fact that you drank half a bottle of vodka suggests you were kinda bothered

Seems like sober you had a problem and drunk you was just you way of expressing it.

Comments

Dodge4x4Ram 46

Did your roommate know you had feelings for the guy? Maybe if you talk it out drunk you won't make another scene

thaqueen_fml 15

See here's the thing: if that prompted you to drink half a bottle of vodka, you probably have a problem with it. Drunk actions are sober thoughts, honey.

91hayek 31

This is sad. Don't repress your feelings, at least to the point where you need to drink to feel them.

OP, if you had that kind of reaction, inebriated or not, I don't think your feelings for this guy can be labelled as "kind of had a thing for". First, be honest with yourself over your feelings for this guy, then when you've determined what they are, decide on a course of action and finally, once/if you've come up with a cunning plan move quickly. The longer you take to make a move, the more time it gives your room mate to build on the foundation she's already lay with this guy. Before all of this though, I'd suggest you share the rest of the vodka with your room mate, and find out just how much of a thing she has for this guy. You live with this chick, and nothing has the potential to spoil relationships, personal and professional alike, than an attractive third party.

Yeah im gonna go with you may have needed to face your feelings there, because id too have downed half a bottle of vodka and then dealt with the problem but sober me still had the problem and i think sober you did too.