Overreach

By VroomVroom - 04/03/2009 15:50 - United States

Today, at a red light, an old lady crossing the street fell right in front of my car. I got out of my car to help her. The light turned green and I was still helping the woman to her feet. An officer came by and ticketed me for "impeding the flow of traffic." FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 088
You deserved it 3 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the hell?! That's soo awful!! x( Person: "But...but....this old lady needed help!" Idiot cop: "HAH! If I had a nickel for every time I heard that one..." *takes bite of donut and walks away*

arienh4 0

Do they have tickets for everything in America?

Comments

aww why did all the i agree with x statements get removed wat ever there is enough links to similar stories to make it believable

to all the people who don't believe that this story is true read this, http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/weird/Granny-Life-Saver-Gets-Good-Karma---And-a-Ticket-.html?corder=&pg=1 pretty much proves that this kind of stuff DOES happen.

Don_fml 0

I spent 4 years working with police officers, and I call BS.

TheRipePunani 0
dnm 0

This is completely believable. Suggesting otherwise is foolish. No good deed goes unpunished. And they wonder why society has turned into a bunch of apathetic weenies.

you need to contest that ticket and bring the old lady (if you can find her) with you. Cops are people, and people get power trippy when they get power. Nothing to bring that douche down a notch or two like being humiliated for being such a ass in public to a judge, who can (and likely will) chastise him in several different ways. Having an overturned ticket on his record won't hurt either.

you would be my hero if you just laid that cop out.

I hope you crumpled that ticket up and threw it in the cops face.

Whitnayy9893 0

that def sucks. i would fliped of the po po

This is why America is so ****** up. No good deed goes unpunished...