One of those people

By Vercsi - 19/02/2015 15:47 - United Kingdom - Newcastle Upon Tyne

Today, my attention-seeking, insanely thick co-worker explained that due to her new diet she can't eat bread. She "can eat pizza" though. When we pointed out that they’re pretty much made of the same ingredients, she wouldn’t believe us. I sit right behind this idiot every day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 307
You deserved it 2 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

pizza is pretty much bread that had been baked with tomato sauce and cheese on it. it's not ideal for people who want to lose weight. may I recommend a nice plate of tofu chicken nuggets instead?

cadillacgal79 32

Tofu chicken nuggets? Sounds even worse than the actual thing.

Implying tofu nuggets are good for losing weight. They're just meat substitutes bro, not weight loss helpers. Hell, I'd think it'd be a better idea to eat the pizza instead of nuggets.

happysmile987 24

Maybe it's the yeast? But I'm not sure. Either way, good luck sitting behind a person with the same mental captivity as a retarded brick.

actually its the white flour. it used to be made out of something else, that actually had sustenance, before one of the world wars but it didn't keep well, so they started using the bleached, over processed crap.

kidtoy 18

Too good to be excuse not to eat.

I bet she knows but too stubborn to accept it...

At least she isn't your superior. That would truly suck

Pizza is a vegetable even congress says so.

drayloon 50

I misinterpreted "thick" as "chubby" the first time I read this. if that's her diet plan, I'm probably right though anyway...

sahmnc420 13

Print out a recipe and ingredient list for both. An maybe a healthy eating book for idiots

I'm sure that there would have to be a dieting for dummies book out there.

How does this affect you enough to be an FML, it's more of a FHL wouldn't you think?

AirBusDriver 23