Nobody's fooled

By sandy - 17/03/2009 21:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was completely naked in my boyfriend's bed. Suddenly his mom yelled that she was coming in so that she could get to the attic. I pulled a blanket up to my neck, hoping she would think I was just cold. She had to step over my bra and panties on her way to the attic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 170
You deserved it 90 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bad idea to do that with parents in the house

Chaith 16

His Mom expected exactly that. That's why she announced herself. Still doesn't take the edge off, that's embarrassing.

Comments

BB_baby 0

zooma your giving yourself to much credit..people aren't following your posts as much as they enjoy reading comments on the FML's and notice yours and the fact that you go back and check on all the FML's you post on(which it seems like from your multiple comments) proves what everyone is saying that you have no life and btw don't bother replying to this I probably wont read the comments on this FML again

Okay first of all, to everyone saying that it's really strange, unthinkable even, to have sex in a house when parents, etc. are home: it's not. People, no matter what age, do it all the time, most of us just don't have these awkward situations. That being said, the only thing that I find odd in this FML is that there is no mention whatsoever of the boyfriend. I'm curious as to where he was during all this because, the way the FML is told, it makes it sound like you're alone.

Everyone is waaaaaay over-reacting to this - a) it's not wrong or uncommon to have sex in your parents' house, or the house of any relative you live with. Perhaps any stigma you may have would be down to immaturity. Don't you think the parents are probably sexually active as well? She didn't react badly, so she shouldn't have a problem. b) whoever said the parents had been home when they had sex? They may have had sex the night before - perhaps the parents had been out. Just everyone, stop jumping to conclusions, and open your minds a little.

xoxowhatever 0

ok zooma this will be my last comment to you because this fml isnt about you and me, its about a girl who ran into an awkward situation. and i agree with #54, you do give yourself way too much credit. i am not following you IDIOT, i just noticed that i see your name A LOT to everyones fmls. yeah i comment every now and then but i do have a life. im a full time college student and a waitress with a boyfriend and plenty of friends. i do have a life outside of trying to make everyone else feel like shit on fml. good luck in finding a new vocab!

All those participating in these arguments are morons, clearly. But to the original poster, don't just leave clothes on the floor and make a mess!

Poison93_fml 0

Can someone plz help me find the "So What" Button

keep that shit under the sheets if your in his parents house. when its your own place by all means leave them at the door.

loveme123 0

all you arguing people need to get a life and simply enjoy the website for what it is.

KoBroker 0

Thats ******* awesome. You get laid and pancakes!!