No refunds, no returns

By Gabi - 09/01/2010 18:00 - United Kingdom

Today, I spent about half an hour trying to decide whether to buy a top, because even though it was lovely, it was really expensive. Eventually, after deciding to buy it because I could always return it if I changed my mind, I got home and realised I'd left it on the bus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 281
You deserved it 32 412

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch. That sucks big time. This is one of the many reasons I hate shopping. When you do find something you like it is so expensive that it takes more time to commit to buying it than it took to find it in the first place.

nikerush2 0

Comments

LOL at losers who have nothing better to do w their lives than argue on an FML reply board. seriously. get OVER yourselves already.

That sux! Yeah definitely call the busline! err... Oh and to the women who lives ALONE and spends a grand on clothes a month, I mean really? lol, Ok have fun with that.

Why the **** are you all telling her to get a car? Taking the bus is better for the enviroment anyway

bugmenotmofo 34

Haha I thought I was the only one thinking that.

That really sucks. Mabey you should think about getting a car, then you wouldn`t lose stuff on the bus.

infernofalcon 0

I'm sorry, but luckster is a complete moron. Just because you don't have the money to buy expensive stuff, doesn't mean anyone who does is a spoiled pig. You are the reason why we can't have nice things.

bugmenotmofo 34

I agree with spending money on clothes to look nice but I don't understand when people spend a grand on clothes and not a penny on charity. The person (south...) themselves pointed out that they think that the poor people deserve to be poor because they are the cause of their own situation which I HIGHLY disagree with. Not everybody is poor because they choose that for themselves. Nobody and I mean nobody wants to starve to death or freeze to death in the cold. I just think that the person south.. should get off their self-righteous ass and see that there are more things in world than Gucci purses. True happiness resides in the happiness of those whom you have helped. I ask south.. who have she helped today? And whose life has she made better by living? Ask ME that, I will be glad to share my experiences. Sorry... got a little carried away there.

I think it was more to the fact that whoever she was arguing with more or less implied she didn't even wear the same pair of clothes twice, Luckster was probably angry by the waste of money when we're in the middle of the credit crunch, where almost every penny is needed.

captainmaharet 1

FYL for buying so much shit you have to take the bus.

Shadow_Phantom 26

Well that's what you get for buying an expensive top.

YD. You must be really rich in order to be so careless.