Ninja move

By kiran - 24/10/2009 04:19 - United States

Today, I went to the post office. As I entered the building, my car alarm went off. Thinking I'd accidentally pressed the alarm on my keys, I shut it off without looking. When I returned to my car, the passenger window was demolished and my purse with all my money was gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 070
You deserved it 39 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI on two counts: For just shutting off the alarm without looking. And for leaving your purse in sight in the first place. Idiot.

Why wouldn't you have just taken your purse with you? I always take my purse with me, because I'm always afraid someone's going to steal it!

Comments

OP could have just gone in to mail a letter or buy a stamp. I don't bring my purse in with me every time I mail a letter. And, OP shouldn't have to assume that people are going to steal her stuff. It's not the OP's fault that someone who apparentally lacks any morals what-so-ever broke into her car. So, no she didn't deserve it.

L0VEPiNK07 0

even if your car alarm goes off for the slightest thing, you should still look just to make sure. and was there no one else around that saw you get out of the car and might've seen someone breaking into it? and why wouldn't you take your purse in? at least put it in your trunk or out of sight next time.

YDI for ignoring a car alarm that is MEANT FOR LETTING YOU KNOW WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT IS HAPPENING!!! lol

i hate people who break into cars. i hope they get a staph infection or those nasty HPV warts around their neck.

robor007 0

totally fake... leaving the purse in the car not hearing the window break shutting off the alarm w/o looking

And you left your purse in the car in plain sight because...

wowyourbeat 0

YDI. i bet you left your purse on the seat to. your alarm goes off, what did you think "oh, its nothing" why have an alarm moron?

EveryDayJackAss 0

.....that's why we have alarms, unfortunately, they're not for dumbasses

it's not her fault. 99% of the time the alarm just goes off without warning, and when it does we all usually just ignore it. car alarms are actually pretty pointless if you think qbout how they actually help.

whatsisface 0

So that's why you get the alarm fixed. It doesn't cost that much people! And still, even if it is broken, CHECK YOUR CAR. I mean, it wasn't like you were about to lose your place in line, you had just walked in!

Yes, it's totally her fault. She could at the very least have taken a look at her car from where she was.

replaceme 0

Ok. 1) Why would you NOT take your purse into the post office? 2) If you didn't need anything out of it, why did you leave it there so noticeable? YDI so bad.