Nice of her

By Bill - 06/12/2009 20:28 - United States

Today, I was sitting on the couch with my 5 year-old on my lap. All of a sudden, she turned to me and said, "Daddy, I love your boobies. They're a good pillow." My own kid just called me fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 959
You deserved it 18 108

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kids call it like they see it. If you want someone to lie to you, ask an adult.

Comments

boatkicker 4

My comment was deleted, and I'm not sure why..... You kid meant it as a compliment, and in a weird way it was sweet and adorable. It shouldnt be that much of a big deal for you, but if it is I'm sure you can find some sort of exercise or diet or something that'll work for you.

Ketsuhime 0

My brother said that to my ex-uncle who was 45 and had a sexual online relationship with a teenage girl. Ahhh, my life is interesting......

boobies!! bow-chica-wah-wow. tingly feeling inside ;D lol.

dcbog123 0

btw- its ok. things are a thousand times bigger to little kids. it doesnt necessarily mean your really fat. i remember in Kindergarten being absolutely terrified of kids 3rd grade and up. they seemed like the biggest people in the world! little kids perception isn't exactly on target. dont worry about it. (dont get your bra all tangled up about it. - sorry had to add that! ;)

yo 28, AT LEAST HE HAS A DICK, UNLIKE U, I BET U PLAY WITH YOU MANCUNT EVERY DAY IN BED BITCH!!!

TallyAttack 0

Wooooow. Thats just sad. Leave it to a little kid to tell you the truth. Looks like you need to lay off the twinkies fatty.

if you're fat you're fat. are specific people supposed to lie to you? figure out what your answer to that is, and why not lose some weight while you're at it.

he was saying it like it was a good thing, he wasn't trying to be mean YDI for thinking he'd have a complete social filter at 5

Kids make fun of fat people all the time. It isn't learned. It's because they're "different" and children love picking on "different." If you have a fat kid, typically they'll even make fun of other fat kids until they're called out. So yeah, kids know fat and when they see it, they're gonna call it out and learn from other kids different words to call them like man-boobies.