Naughty boy

By Anonomous - 29/12/2013 00:31 - United States - Plainfield

Spicy
Today, marks the third week since my sister's guinea pig learned to masturbate. He humps his wheel and makes squeaking noises for five minutes, then rolls over on his side and pants heavily. He does it at least twice a night while I'm trying to sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 038
You deserved it 4 154

Same thing different taste

Comments

I've heard of dogs trolling and cats trolling. But hamsters? Definitely a first for me!

That reminded me of Beezle from Movie 43 hahaha.

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

That movie is awful. They showed it on a plane I was flying on last week and people still walked out.

I don't know if I'd prefer that or a vengeful spider!

KinkyCurly 13

Put it in a different room & give it space. We all have needs. Apparently...

You sure it's not a hamster? Because guinea pigs don't run on wheels

This is very true, I have a pair of male guinea pigs, no wheel in the massive cage, wheels are BAD for them, delicate bone structure !

Obvoiusly the guinea pig does not use the wheel for running on..

Maybe he's trying to tell you guys to get him a mate. The poor thing is clearly very lonely.

Epikouros 31

Don't they kill their cell mates? Or is that hamsters?

Sinamoi 18

43- No, you're thinking of humans.

skyeyez9 24

Then you have to worry about the copious amount of offspring a randy guinea pig will sire.

Actually guinea pigs really should have a partner and some places won't allow you to by then separately, they also shouldn't have a wheel though. I really wouldn't recommend a female due to the reason previously pointed out, babies.

summerguy97 16

Hey dude if you can do it why can't he?

Yeah, he used to run on that damn thing all day, and didn't get anywhere. Now in just five minutes, he's been around the world.

perdix 29

Show him some hot XXX guinea pig ****, and he'll finish in 30 seconds! Just hope he's not into the weird fetish guinea pig ****, that shit gets expensive!