Nasty

By Anonymous - 30/08/2011 11:24 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I got my first hand job. I started bleeding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 512
You deserved it 5 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You shoul probably get that checked out...

saIty 17

That's when you know your pleaser is giving 120%.

Comments

it's called snapping your banjo string its meant to happen when u first have sex sort of like the girls hiyman but sometimes it happens when u wank

You've got no idea what your taking about.

yadisingh 5

Am I the only who read and thought ".... what?"

Burnbaby 0

Maybe he is talking about an uncircumcised guy with a tight foreskin? Idk so confused.

Yo know hymens aren't like a covering they don't rip

That's what happens when you get a handjob off Edward Scissorhands.

McAninch35 9

Oh dear god please make this image go away

Richard16 0

It's not rare, as long as the OP is female.

Richard16 0

it wouldv been alot more understandable if it was the other way around

FlyingLazerWALRU 0

How on earth could you forget lube? It's not like masturbation, you don't just do it dry. That's how you're shit gets ripped!

omgthatsosuppera 4

Are you sure it was a hand job?

Well, to be accurate he did say "hey, pull me off will you". Would that make a difference?

DUDE, can't handle it LOSER!! -Charlie Sheen

alexiskimbrell 0

Lube is optional. Don't listen to what everyone telling you. and if it was your first time, it might of been the giver's first time as well. Next time if there's no lotion or lube in sight, just have the person use plenty of saliva of their hands. And make sure they don't glide their hands down your shaft, for it'll put skin. but instead, keep their hand on one section of the shaft while moving, and keeping it there while moving vertically. (if this makes sense) everyone has a funny or embarrassing sex story. It's whatever. As long as we don't hear about a ******* horror story from you next time lol. No teeth marks dude :)

anannymus 0

Is it weird that I got a boner from reading this?

a_nutritionist 10

@24 agreed, im betting the problem was not from friction but rather pulling the skin back too hard, far and fast. even with lube, this is still possible.

Then she's obviously working like a dog to get you that whipped

trellz17 19

Someone tried to give you the super handjob of death. You're lucky you're alive