By Anonymous - 16/12/2018 12:30

My long-distance partner came to visit me for the weekend. When he arrived he seemed moody and tired, and refused any kind of physical contact. Upset, I asked him what was wrong. Turns out he's mad for coming to see me because I've put on weight, making the trip a waste of his time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 623
You deserved it 470

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Then don't waste your time. Tell him that once he leaves, he's free to spend his time with Rosie Palm and her five sisters, because it's over.

cptncuttlefish 24

Tell that waste of space to get the **** out of your house, go find a man who will treat you right!

Comments

Then don't waste your time. Tell him that once he leaves, he's free to spend his time with Rosie Palm and her five sisters, because it's over.

cptncuttlefish 24

Tell that waste of space to get the **** out of your house, go find a man who will treat you right!

Not worth your time, get rid of him, if he is so superficial...

PLEASE don’t stay with him. He’s not gonna change, he’s just an ass. Cut your losses and move on - you deserve so much better.

PenguinPal3017 19

This really depends how much weight we are talking about. Also, why the hell aren't you two video-chatting, sending pics, etc. Get snspchat.

maroongrad 13

Wow.... So, if you put on enough weight to really make a difference in your appearance, in a short amount of time? He should have been concerned you had a medical issue such as depression, hypothyroidism, etc. that triggered it. If it wasn't a lot of weight and he's upset by a few extra pounds? Well, definitely not a "f*ck him" time ;) Just remember that he spent a lot of cash to be miserable and go hang out with your friends and enjoy yourself! If he's not happy he can trade his tickets for an earlier leave time. As it is? He should be damn grateful you didn't kick him straight out to a hotel.

Time to shed some dead weight! The partner, of course.

Itsbeenalong 5

This isn't an issue, he can just picture your roommate.