Mobbed up

By some people's parents - 18/04/2013 04:01 - United States - Aurora

Today, after years of loaning my mother countless amounts of cash that never get paid back, borrowing $60 from her, and being just one day late paying it off due to food poisoning, she sends a very large man to my door to collect, like she's Tony Soprano. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 489
You deserved it 4 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kallian_fml 21

People need to stop loaning money to people they know won't pay them back. She should have just let OP keep the $60.

ctlnaaia71 8

So why don't you do the same to her?

Comments

next time she asks to borrow money, either tell her no, or tell her if she doesn't pay it back fast, you'll send an even bigger, scarier man or woman to her house. Problem solved!

Just imagine all the fun you're going to have years later when she demands you send her to a retirement home and you visit her dressed as Death.

artyler 3

I'm guessing the next time she needs a loan you are not going to be able to help her out???

Maybe get inspired by the Godfather and put a nice surprise in her bed? Mwuahahaha!

Sent her a bill, with interest, by registered mail. Give her a month to repay and when she doesn't ttake her butt to court.

And how much did it cost her to hire that guy?

Life_sucks_13 6

Wow time to send him back to her to get your money back?

mkid232 15

You know she borrowed countless dollars from you and never paid them back...so why did you BORROW $60 from her? Tell the large man that the money you 'borrowed' is considered a down payment for the rest of the money your mother owes you.