Mistaken identity

By Katz - 11/11/2018 14:00

Spicy
Today, I was babysitting for a friend who develops software. After the baby was asleep, I was watching anime on my iPad. Turns out he created an app that alerts his phone whenever potential adult content streams through his internet. It was just an anime, but he's convinced I was watching porn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 644
You deserved it 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

julfunky 29

All you have to do is prove it to him. Play for him what you were watching and wait for him to be alerted. Unless you WERE watching ****, it’ll clear your name just fine.

I'm with your friend. Alphonse Elric is one sexy bastard when his soul is bonded to the suit of armor.

Comments

Out of SHEER curiosity, what show were you watching?

I'm with your friend. Alphonse Elric is one sexy bastard when his soul is bonded to the suit of armor.

weaboo 12

Wait what no he was hot after regaining his body why were you attracted to a suit of armor

Whoa there, Skippy! You do remember he was only 14, right? Or is that what turns you on? Nasty creature.

julfunky 29

All you have to do is prove it to him. Play for him what you were watching and wait for him to be alerted. Unless you WERE watching ****, it’ll clear your name just fine.

r 8

Can’t both be true...anime **** ftw.

PenguinPal3017 19

Now that's what I call a sticky situation!

It would have been, but OP says she wasn't watching ****.

PenguinPal3017 19

That doesn't mean that it wasn't a sticky situation. Back in highschool there was a kid with a masturbation problem. I walked into the library once and saw him masturbating to snowboarding videos.

Alright, technically hentai is anime, and you shouldn't be diddling yourself while babysitting.

whiskey'swino 15

Why is he so paranoid abut ****? The kid just came from a porngraphic place and sucks boobs all day.

And this is why women are still objectified.

whiskey'swino 15

There is a clear difference between a baby knowing those parts or men. Objectified? I meant biology.

PenguinPal3017 19

He's a software developer who developed the app himself? He should readily believe that his code has a bug, or he's not a true software developer.

My thought was that if he built the app without putting in a line of code to communicate the source of the trigger (i.e. for the alert to include the hosting website) then what's the point in having the app? The only way it would really work is through the meta-tags or what have you, and if he built it based on age ratings of websites, he's lazy at best.

I'm actually more wondering why your friend needs a **** filter if they only have a baby? Maybe they have an older child but... Even a developer would know that free anime sites will always alert for adult content because of the crap it hosts.