Method acting

By irishbitch - 15/11/2009 07:51

Today, I went to go see my boyfriend of over two years in a play. I knew that he'd be kissing his female opposite at the end of the show, and I was okay with that. I snuck into his dressing room at intermission to find him "rehearsing" with her half-naked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 021
You deserved it 3 399

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Funambulist 0

Well i hope thats the end of you and him being together. FYL.

Comments

perdix 29

Which half was naked? I'm hoping she was topless and he was bottomless. Sexy! Who the **** do you think you are wandering around backstage before the play is over? That's unacceptable for any decent theater company.

#13... agreed, on both parts, but seriously, you should NEVER go backstage before the show UNLESS your actually in the show, otherwise you'll distract the performer, and then they will not perform well, so, FYL for being a person who can't respect a performers warm up time, and YDI for similar reasons.

#35 Please stop saying 'perform' lol! I don't see why the OP is upset, she clearly mentions they were just rehearsing. Practice makes perfect!

are you kidding me...you're retarded. that's the last thing on her mind..

are you kidding me...you're retarded. that's the last thing on her mind..

Stop trying to make it seem like its her fault. Im pretty sure her (ex) boyfriend isnt a famous actor therefore all these "rules" are stupid and ignorant. She knew someone in the play so she wanted to wish them luck. nothing wrong with that except for the fact that her boyfriend was a cheating scumbag.

ShadowlessSpear 21
potsie 0

@ #9... the FML before this one

Latin_babe 0

sucks to be you... but you also deserve it for being ok with your man kissing another girl (even in a play) that gives them wings....

boatkicker 4

#16, please never date an actor. Kissing in a play doesn't 'give them wings.'

Uhm, yeah, definitely was in a play where the blocking was intimate...my boyfriend watched as he ran the sound board for it. He was totally okay it because he trusted me. Didn't "give me wings" at all.

Maybe they were working on a screenplay for the sequel.

Aim a little higher than the knee.... Then that jerk won't be able to use it to 'reherse' for a while....?!