By justno - 03/08/2018 19:00

Today, my best friend of 10 years blocked me for no reason. When I went to her house to ask why she did it and apologize for whatever it was, she told me to kill myself and slammed the door. I still don't know what I did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 126
You deserved it 333

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ah, the old classic; 'if you don't know why I'm mad at you, I'm sure not gonna tell you'...

Chadpitalism 5

Be there for her? If their friend was dumb enough to sound so cold over something they didn't bother to confront OP about beforehand, they do not deserve support lol.

Comments

chris_lillo 15

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
DraftHail614 17

You're the "glass is half full" kind of guy aren't you?

chris_lillo 15

Nah I just feel like we don't know the whole story. It seems unlikely that someone would randomly hate their best friend of 10 years for no reason, but then again this is FML

**** that shit. Someone says "kill yourself" and your response is to still be the perfusion they can rely on? Nah. You don't deserve me at that point

chris_lillo 15

For most situations I would agree but I consider my really close friends as family and am willing to give them benefit of the doubt

Chadpitalism 5

Be there for her? If their friend was dumb enough to sound so cold over something they didn't bother to confront OP about beforehand, they do not deserve support lol.

Ah, the old classic; 'if you don't know why I'm mad at you, I'm sure not gonna tell you'...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Mungolikecandy 19

Did someone comment on the wrong FML?

I am of course referring to the old irrational, hysterical female stereotype. I thought that one was rather on the nose, personally, but I guess I'm more subtle than I give myself credit for.

Or, that's not an appropriate or clever thing to say and no one knew what you were talking about

Don’t kill yourself. Sure, she might be impressed by your grand gesture, you won’t be around to garner the benefits. Got it?

sorry but regardless of the reason telling you to kill yourself is so over the line. so unbelievably out of order. Take care OP. forgive but be careful with her.

I don’t know my friends and I say it all the time to each other

if it is in a joking context then you have to make that judgment call, bearing in mind people's mental state too. But in this case it was not said as a joke, although the 'friend' probably didn't mean it, it was not a joke.

I hope it’s not something like you wouldn’t pay her twenty dollars an hour to help you get better at fortnite because that’s just a piss poor reason to be angry. But if you did something like I don’t know. Slept with her boyfriend that lives in another country or spread a terrible rumor such as her getting a foreign object stuck in her ******. Then maybe I could see where she’s coming from.

Um, I don’t think you’re the one who needs to be apologizing OP. Either she became bipolar overnight, there is a lot more to the story than we know, or someone is telling lies about you.

Celestyna 16

I’m pretty sure I saw this fml the other day. :/

Is there a chance you saw it in moderation or in the 'Nearly FML' section? If not, and you find the original again, send me a screenshot. We try not to double-up too often but there are so many FMLs now it's impossible to remember them all!

Mathalamus 24

Sounds like a typical Tuesday for me. My advice, just avoid the person. Nothing else you can do.

Maybe shes been in love with you and got fed up with you not being into her.