Memory man

By Anonymous - 20/02/2017 22:00 - United States - Kennebunk

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were doing the dirty, when she told me to say her full name, including her middle name. I'd forgot her middle name. It was completely awkward after. I'm a dumbass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 770
You deserved it 3 310

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think you're a dumbass for not knowing her middle name. But for saying "doing the dirty"

booboom 18

It's weird that she wanted you to say her entire name.

Comments

That seems odd. Most people only hear their full name yelled out when they're in trouble with their parents. Call me crazy, but I wouldn't find that sexy.

Cow_Girl_Lilly 24

Don't worry OP, your not the only one. My boyfriend still gets my middle name wrong after 3 years together. But I don't mind, I just like to bug him about it every now and then. Hope you guys were able to laugh about it in the long run!

just be glad she doesn't have an African name with clicks in it, how you gonna say that during sex without laughing!

Wow...there are just no accurate words for how ignorant that comment was.

check out Russell Peters stand up comedy, and don't take life so seriously

Don't worry OP my husband of 3 years still can't remember my middle name.

Who the heck gives a quiz during sex? A lot of the blood is somewhere other than your brain.

Tsumetai_ 11

I've been dating my girlfriend for three years, I don't even know or remember her middle name and I don't think she remembers my middle name. Don't feel too bad for not remembering, middle names don't really get used all that often.

Tsumetai_ 11

I asked my girlfriend what her middle name was, she actually goes by her middle name and I had actually forgotten her first name XD

superpandamonium 7

Wait so was that one post about you? Now that's terrible.

Your gf has an interesting idea of dirty talk :)

superpandamonium 7

At least it was her middle name and not her first. Now that would have been really awkward ha.

Just in case you need an excuse, it's common for couples to forget basic details about each other because they know so much about the other. So maybe you don't know her middle name off the top of your head because it's somewhere in the mix of favorite movies, food, restaurants, worst fears and dreams. This also explains why SO's typically have trouble recalling eye color of our SO's but can do it for other people. It's all we know about them, so it stands out but we know so much more about our SO.