Meanwhile, in Westboro…

By maconda99 - 06/04/2009 03:14 - United States

Today, I was ringing up a lady and her daughter at the shoe store I work at. The background on my nametag is a rainbow, and when the daughter saw it, she asked her mother why it was so. Her mother looked at my nametag, then me, then turned to her daughter and said, "Because he hates God, honey". FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 044
You deserved it 5 193

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, men can wear rainbow tags without being gay! That women needs to be punched or something for being stereotypical. Besides, I bet your a very FABULOUS man.

Wow. I'm Christian myself and cannot STAND people like that :/

Comments

0 3

RAINBOWS AREN'T GAY GAYS DON'T HATE GOD

As the prayer goes, "Oh Lord, please save me from those who claim to be your followers." and the right response is "no, I don't hate God, though I don't particularly like those who presume to speak for Him."

lifeislife_fml 0

#52: I, as a believer in God, don't reject science and don't think of religion as a "silly fairy tale". There are definitely some parts of say, Christianity, that I don't agree with, but that doesn't mean every religious person is homophobic, conservative, close minded, and rejects science. Being religious or not doesn't correlate to intelligence either, just like being gay or not doesn't relate to a person's intelligence.

fmltoo 0

You should have said to her daughter: "You know what I hate more than God? Some old hags who use God to be rude to other people. Their children will end up being gay" or "I do it because I have a stupid job dealing with stupid people. You know which job is really cool? I think you'll be a good lesbian." BTW, your life is f*, but FABULOUS not F**ked dear :-)

whocaresnotme 0

WTF???? i'd call her a bitch in front of her kid, even if i lost a sale. if she wasn't a woman, i'd beat the shit outta him

"Jesus is the ONLY way, but you can all be saved today with just 20 payments of $29.99. For this you'll get a booklet and tape brainwa-- teaching you the importance of Christ in your life" And with that, I'm converting to the Church of the Fonz.

You should have said "It's okay, honey. Your mom's only saying that because she thinks Satan's bad" or something XD #147, lmfaoo!

that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard!!!! EVER~!! seriously, you arent gay just because you wear a rainbow on your nametag. not only is that stupid, but it shows how uneducated some people can be and how sad and pathetic some people are that they think someone who has a rainbow on his nametag must be gay. not only that, i am a christian myself and what people say is very wrong!! god loves you no matter what and if you are gay that doesnt mean you dont love god!!!!!! i am sure you are a very nice person and dont give it a second thought!!!!!...