Masterchef

By Embarassed - 19/03/2014 22:24 - Canada - Vancouver

Today, my boss told me that there is no point in making me cut onions anymore because every time I do, I look like I've "been beaten", and can't be seen by the customers for at least half an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 727
You deserved it 3 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Check with your doctor, OP. You might be having an allergic reaction.

Chewing gum always works for me, but is it bad that you don't have to cut onions anymore?

Comments

Gee, I keep crying when I cut onions! Where do I cut them??? WHERE DO YOU CUT 'EM KIDS? UNDER WATER! I can't hear youuuu!! UNDER WATER!!!

Try summoning Satan I've heard he helps with onions

chuck norris doesnt cry from onions. onions cry from chuck norris.

that sucks. My eyes tear up or get irritated even if I'm +20 feet away, at home. Not so bad at work. Those stupid oils or what ever get into the air real good, and fast. Too bad I love onions though. (like one of my top three things to add to meals.)

Hey at least you don't have to deal with the pesky onions anymore!

babygurll19 10

Don't be sad! No more tears onion face anymore OP! :)

No tears like the shampoo? yeah that will work

The good news is you're boss will promote you to cutting the cheese or cutting the mustard. Perhaps those around you will tear up when you start cutting. : )

KiaKarma 11

that must suck that you can't do your job.

Goblin182 26

You don't have to cut oinions anymore, where's the "life's good" button?

Sounds like allergies if you have to wait to be seen by the customers. Im trying to imagine your face and why the wait.

JMichael 25

I think OP is more upset about being told how they look after cutting the onion, not so much not having to do it anymore.