Lingering smells

By UptoHERE - 04/02/2010 03:18 - Canada

Today, I was on a road-trip with some of my buddies, when we stopped at a gas station. When I opened the door to their bathroom, brown water flowed out, soaking my legs up to my knees. I then spent another 2 hours in an enclosed vehicle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 486
You deserved it 2 283

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So the door to a gas station washroom was watertight, eh? And it opened out, rather than opening in? And the water in the bathroom was much much higher than your knees, since you were outside the bathroom upon opening it? And no employees nor visitors had opened that door for however many hours it would have taken for that much water to build up? And you opened the door wide enough to actually be hit with the majority of the water flow, fast enough that you didn't notice the problem in time? Okay, I believe you. Just checking.

Fire_Starter 0

You were on a road trip... But didn't have any other clothes you could've grabbed and changed into?

Comments

hey rdr435, good to have your pleasant smile with us.sounds like the septic backed up, but op, that's what windows are for in. enclosed vehicles, and heaters just in case you're in some godforsaken place like Maine, like me...

jyd62 0

hard to believe this one unless your a midget.

johncow123 0

takes off ur pants stick em in a plastic bag and a car freshener

unless said bathroom was an airlock, water would be flowing out BEFORE you opened the door.

WingsFan80 4

what's with the udi? how does someone deserve that?

if you were on a road trip, wouldnt you have a spare change of clothes anyway?

I feel bad fo all the retards who believe this bullshit