Law and order

By Anonymous - 28/08/2015 05:41 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I washed all the dishes and cups from the family dinner last night and put them away. When my wife saw, she had a mini OCD breakdown and yelled at me because the cups weren't lined up with each other with the handles aligned and the flower pictures facing out left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 318
You deserved it 3 281

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I'd say let her do the dishes from now on. That's one less chore you have to worry about.

I'm not sure you can complain. You had to have known about her OCD when you married her.

Comments

wordygirl 11

That sounds like a hard life for the both of you. She needs to seek a doctor with experience in these afflictions. There are a slew of different medications she can try.

For the love of God! How could you do that!? You toss a perfectionist into a bottomless pit of agony, when you do not align the cup handles! You should really be ashamed of yourself!!!

NOT a perfectionist, she has OCD which is an actual condition.

So many people think they have OCD just because they don't like it when things are perfectly lined up... smh

Ninjerman 7

That will teach you to help out around the house! Be happy! You now have a legit excuse not to do the dishes!

i would be at a loss for words if my husband came home and did the dishes...i do have a thing about how my towels are folded though and so i had to show him how its done or i just do it myself but for the most part when it comes to household chores and taking care of the kids thats my job not his...

She sounds just like me. Today, she don't understand you're trying to help. Once, she puts it back together, it will be different. Neat and orderly, Always. Truly, we can't help it. People, feel like they have to walk on eggshells around us, or we snap.

leogachi 15

Thanks,,,,,, but I missed a couple lol

Dude! What's your problem!? Just kidding, I know that sucks. I am that kind of wife as well. Thankfully I am self aware and sympathetic towards my husband when he does something incorrectly ^_^

people with OCD are malfunctioning members of society and should be put down humanely. It's the right thing to do.

Perfect opportunity to slowly break her :)

y_u_no_hungry 1