Law and order

By Anonymous - 28/08/2015 05:41 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I washed all the dishes and cups from the family dinner last night and put them away. When my wife saw, she had a mini OCD breakdown and yelled at me because the cups weren't lined up with each other with the handles aligned and the flower pictures facing out left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 318
You deserved it 3 281

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I'd say let her do the dishes from now on. That's one less chore you have to worry about.

I'm not sure you can complain. You had to have known about her OCD when you married her.

Comments

I think this is more **** her life than yours; OCD is a terrible thing to have to deal with :(

Well at least you don't ever have to do the dishes again

dafluckster 6

I like how literally people are taking this... I'm doubtful that his wife has a true case of OCD. Most likely a way of exaggerating the fact that she got very particular about the task of doing dishes. Calm down, people.

PEOPLE. OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) is an actual mental condition. She's not doing it on purpose, she's not a 'perfectionist', she doesn't hate her husband. Stop being so damn stupid and look it up.

She should be thankful that she has an awesome husband smh #ungreatful

AshesNicole623 17

That's awful! For both of you. OCD that bad is serious shit.

Tell her that washing is your job...OCD related bullshit is hers and she is currently slacking...

TallMist 32

You realize what OCD is, right? It can be absolutely stressful for anyone to deal with and to be insensitive to someone about their OCD is just flat out disrespectful.

As much as that sucks, and believe me it does, it sounds like your wife may have some anxiety to deal with to get her OCD under control more than it sounds like she did it just to spite you.

If she has OCD (legitimately, not just as a figure of speech or whatever) then you should respect her and help her out

TallMist 32

"If she wants it her way, she should do it herself." "She has no right to lash out at you!" "She's a bitch, OP." Holy shit, guys. Just shut up. Do you not realize OCD is uncontrollable? Something she cannot help? Talk about cruel, talking about someone like that without understanding one little bit about what OCD is.