Late start

By Rachel - 18/05/2009 15:23 - United States

Today, I was planning on meeting my friend at the mall. She came late, and I was in the dressing room trying on a few things. When I came out to meet her, she looked at me oddly and said, "You shouldn't buy that, it looks terrible on you." Those were the clothes I came in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 806
You deserved it 5 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

#8: YOU get a life, seriously. STFU. Omfg, are y'all dumb? OP said her friend came LATE, idk about y'all but I don't have telepathic powers to know what my friends will wear. OP: That sucks, awww :/ Just buy something & wear it out of the store, if it really made you mad.

are you people stupid? her friend couldn't have known what she was wearing, she came late. and FYL to the op, but at least your friend's being honest. i wouldn't consider that bitchy, it means she's close enough to be open with you.

Comments

She wasn't there when op went in the shop :)

Your friends a bitch......I hope she was joking.

It said she came late!!!!!!! The friend didn't know what the OP was wearing! She can't be observant.

unlucky91 0

lol dumbass. FHL for being a bitch and not very smart.

BeachPanda 0
irishfever 0

haha oh well, OP. Wouldn't you rather know your clothes were ugly than continue to wear them?

not if they are just ugly in her opinion and she has bad taste.

So your friend didn't think you looked good in your clothes, big deal. If you care that much you are WAY too superficial. Get a life.

Epickitty58 29

A perfect example as to how don't understand the importance of a girl's wardrobe, and the crucial approval of the friends. And just an FYI to all the clueless men out there, if you, a friend, or anybody else worth speaking to says something negative about any article of clothing, or even a comment like "Hey, Mickey! How's Minnie?" will prevent us from ever wearing that again. That Mr. Mouse shirt goes right in the trash without a second thought.

are you people stupid? her friend couldn't have known what she was wearing, she came late. and FYL to the op, but at least your friend's being honest. i wouldn't consider that bitchy, it means she's close enough to be open with you.