Landlords gonna landlord

By katurday - 03/11/2009 15:59 - United States

Today, my landlord came over while I wasn't home. My friend and her pets were thrown out by her husband. I'm the only person she knows in this state and she begged me to stay. I reluctantly told her fine; just don't answer the door. She did, with the animals, and told him she was living here. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 482
You deserved it 6 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perfectwinds 0

Wow... That sucks! I'd kick her ass out and try and kiss your landlord's ass.

blland 0

now do you know why she got dumped?

Comments

whats so hard to understand about this post? those who are saying its hard to comprehend are basic. anyways, fyl indeed

That really sucks. I definitely would've kicked her out after that. Such a dumbass.

I must be stupid cause I read it perfectly the first time. then the second I read it I did not get one bit of it lol

failure99 0

http://christy.ihateyounow.com/index.php?c=viral&m=index&id=7e70fbef0036fa78d128c30847c441af just do this to her

tornado4327 0

ok honestly, I have no idea what she is talking about and maybe I'm just tired... but can someone please just rewrite it in understandable english??

I FIGURED IT OUT!!! It took me several minutes, but I think I figured out what the OP is trying to say! 1. Her friend was kicked out by her husband. 2. Friend, with animals, needed a place to stay; OP agreed to let friend stay with her. 3. OP probably has a rental agreement which states that only OP is allowed to live at the home, with no pets (I'm guessing). 4. OP was not home today, when the landlord came to visit. 5. Friend answered the door and told the landlord that she lived there. 6. Landlord is now possibly upset because of a violation of OP's rental agreement. Unfortunately the OP started the story at the end (landlord came to visit) and then jumped back to the beginning and finished it in the middle.

thank you ferraricake, i was confused too

Thanks for the *******-to-English translation there Ferraricake. I read it as follows: The OP's friend was thrown out by the landlord's husband. The landlord didn't know anyone else who was in such a state, and begged the OP to stay. The OP told the landlord that the OP would stay, but the landlord should not answer the door. The landlord answered the door with animals, and told the door she was living with the OP. FML indeed.

LMFAO... yours is the literal translation of the original post, but as you pointed out, it was written in *******. I've found that if you read enough FML's day after day, you get pretty fluent in ******* and it's not too difficult to interpret.

Thanks for the translation, Babel Fish doesn't seem to do *******-to-English.

So what you're telling me is that she Tarantino'd the story.

Thankyou FerrariCake, I honestly had no idea what OP was talking about...

Revised FML: Today, my friend was kicked out by her husband and she was forced to take her animals with her. I am the only person she knows in the state, so she begged to stay with me. I let her stay, as long as she promised not to answer the door because my landlord has a rule forbidding pets. While I was out, the doorbell rang. It was the landlord, and my friend let him in. FML

Wife thrown out by her husband? I can't think of many reasons I guy would get so pissed at his wife that he kick her out of the house. Suggest your friend live with the guy she cheated on her husband with. She obviously knows more than one person in the area. (Yeah, I know, being a presumptuous douche.)

CyclonePsycho 1

No wonder you're her only friend in this state. FHL for being such a dunce.