Landlords gonna landlord

By katurday - 03/11/2009 15:59 - United States

Today, my landlord came over while I wasn't home. My friend and her pets were thrown out by her husband. I'm the only person she knows in this state and she begged me to stay. I reluctantly told her fine; just don't answer the door. She did, with the animals, and told him she was living here. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 482
You deserved it 6 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perfectwinds 0

Wow... That sucks! I'd kick her ass out and try and kiss your landlord's ass.

blland 0

now do you know why she got dumped?

Comments

Wait, what? This was so convoluted and confusing I don't even know what you're trying to say. Can someone clarify exactly what happened? EDIT: Okay, I think I understand now, after about 6 re-readings.

Erindub 0

Landlords suck...mine caught me and my boyfriend screwing. He entered my apt without notice. A$$hole!

I clicked on YDI because you had to learn the hard way. It's ok, I did, too, as do most people. You should never have pets in your place. It's always a horror show. You could have invited your friend in, but told her to put the pets in a kennel or at somebody else's house or whatever, but forgetting the landlord, just for your own benefit - don't bring pets in, it always ends up in a horror show. I understand that some pet-owners have no-problem pets, but trust me, they're only no-problem pets for the pet-owner. not for anyone else. The only exception I would make is if the friend had a working dog because she was sight impaired. Then I would do it, but with the knowledge that it would probably be a horror show, but I would do it anyway.

YDI for having a friend who is criminally stupid. This level of imbecillity is darwin-award-esque.

damn even after you told her not to answer the door she did AND with the pets! what an ass FHL

FlaminYawn 0

no wonder her husband kicked her out, she's stupid as ****. Every once in a while, a woman really deserves to be punched or beaten, I picture this as one of those times.

YDI, that's what you get for having retarded friends. Now please, redeem your own stupidity by punching her in the ovaries like she deserves.

Also, now you know both why her husband kicked her out and why you're her only friend.

you should throw her ass out! now you see why her husband threw her out. she doesnt listen!