Landlords gonna landlord

By katurday - 03/11/2009 15:59 - United States

Today, my landlord came over while I wasn't home. My friend and her pets were thrown out by her husband. I'm the only person she knows in this state and she begged me to stay. I reluctantly told her fine; just don't answer the door. She did, with the animals, and told him she was living here. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 482
You deserved it 6 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perfectwinds 0

Wow... That sucks! I'd kick her ass out and try and kiss your landlord's ass.

blland 0

now do you know why she got dumped?

Comments

perdix 29

This isn't an FML unless your landlord is Mr. Roper and he thinks you are lesbians.

Now you know why she got chucked out by her husband, shes an idiot. Now i suggest you do the same.

Some landlords prohibit 'roommates' who are not paying their share of the rent. Some landlords also prohibit animals without a cover payment. I'm guessing this landlord prohibits both. Yeah, FYL dude. Kick her ass.

birds_fml 7

Kick her out, and send her to a woman's shelter. That's what they're there for. Explain to your landlord what happened, and that she was only supposed to be there temporarily while she got back on her feet, but apparently your friend thought it was more permanent. Maybe he'll cut you some slack.

My landlord has a strict policy about pets. if they find out one is in your house, not only do you immediately have to pay the deposit, you have to pay extra as like...a fine. Plus, she said there's a good chance you'll lose a lot of your deposit when you move out! That's even if someone is just VISITING with a pet. FYL! Kick her out!

hornetchik 0
aero_fml 0

As mean as it is, I think you have to kick her out. She did the /one/ thing you asked her not to do and therefore she does not deserve your friendship and help.

randomdude1234 0

FYL for being such a terrible writer.

I think your friend would benefit from a few semesters at Hard Knock University. Maybe it'll teach her some sense. Enrolling her is easy: just kick her out of your apartment. Hopefully you can explain things to your landlord and avoid getting evicted.