Kinder stranger

By Me. - 11/04/2013 00:45 - United States - Ramona

Today, as I walked out of the local store, I noticed a young girl was sitting on the curb, crying. I nudged her with the Snickers bar I had bought earlier, thinking she needed it more than me. After looking at it, she yelled, "PEDOPHILE!", punched me in the balls, and then ran away screaming. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 454
You deserved it 12 714

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn. So much for being nice. Kids these days..

I don't know man. I'd be freaked out too if some random man (who I happened to be eye to dick level to) poked me with something hard...

Comments

XDsmileyDX_fml 24

You're not you when you're hungry.

OP, at least you tried. Thanks for being a compassionate person. We need more of those in today's world. Unfortunately, it is apparent by reading recent FML's that compassionate people are not the ones breeding.

skyeyez9 24

This is why I ignore most people.

I don't understand why strange adults think it's ok to approach children with candy. They will obviously say "no" because they have no clue who you are and I think it's safe to say a majority of children are taught nowadays from a young age to NOT take things let alone talk to strangers. Sure you had good intentions OP, but I wouldn't advise you do it again.

myeviltwin 20

Yeah probably not the best idea offering a strange child candy. At least you weren't doing it while opening the sliding door on your white windowless van :P

Jesus Christ! Do ONE NICE THING for a kid, and you're automatically a pedophile! What is wrong with people?? Stranger Danger is one thing, unsubstantiated accusations are completely different.

Unsubstantiated accusations + battery

Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink, say no more, OP, say no more..... Really, OP, you get points for a nice idea but lose a lot of points for choosing to "nudge" her rather than use respectful speech as a way to inquire if she was alright. Learn a lesson here, OP, learn a lesson.

Don't take it too hard, that's probably why she was crying.

That's how rape culture goes nowadays. To a child, all strangers are rapists...especially if they're men. Weird society we live in.