Kinda sus, dude

By Anonymous - 10/01/2015 20:00 - United States - Burlington

Today, my girlfriend was making lunch and asked me to pass her the peanut butter. I'll never know why, but as I handed it to her I said the first thing that came to mind, "I really want a dog." She looked at me in horror, then told me to get out of her house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 202
You deserved it 5 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

addisonrose12 16

I WAS gonna post something sympathetic then I noticed my picture... You're on your own man.

Comments

TahoeFMler 22

I don't understand the correlation...

Owning and taking care of a pet as a couple is often the step prior to having a child together.

Some people use peanut butter as a way to get their dogs to lick them. And they will do it in places you shouldn't let a dog near.

Maybe she has had some kind of traumatizing past experience with dogs that gave her... dog-phobia...?

Just so everyone knows, this is an American Pie reference. Specifically American Pie Book of Love. The guy is masterbating with a peanut butter sandwich and the dog comes in and starts licking the peanut butter on his junk which it then makes him c*m.

....You do realize people do this in real life? Quite intentionally? It's not just a reference.

I actually know a sick person who has done this

Your girlfriend must have a disturbed mind for her to instantly think about beastality.

catharsis5 9

I fail to see why she freaked out until I read the comments. Still, both of your minds went there really quick.

Some people give peanut butter for treats so I really think she over-reacted.

i don't know what's wrong with wanting a dog because that just means you have a sense of responsibility to take care of it and makes you look more attractive?

Emm, that's not the issue. It's what the OP's girlfriend thought the OP and the dog are going to get up to with the peanut butter, lol.

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get it

dragoongirl90 34

You're girlfriend has a sick mind.

Maybe she thought it was an innuendo for Kid? I dont know ..