It's not what you think

By tessykins - 22/10/2009 07:41 - United States

Today, this guy who likes me accused me of cutting myself. I asked him what he was talking about, and he said, "Don't lie, I saw those scars on your thighs when we went swimming." I have stretch marks on my inner thighs, and now I have to explain them to him so he doesn't think I cut myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 368
You deserved it 3 299

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cutting yourself on your inner thigh seems inordinately risky...something you'd think at least twice about before assuming. He sounds like a douchebag anyway.

One of my boyfriends was horrified when he saw my stretch marks, which really are not that bad compared to other girls. I explained to him what they were, and he felt so bad because he assumed that it must have hurt to leave such a scar. Boys can be very silly.

Comments

I hate how most boys think (or at least the ones I know) think that you can only get stretch marks from being fat. Growth spurts is what got me and I'm a perfectly normal weight. :/ OP, if this guy is that stupid, just blow him off and find someone better. (:

So what if you did? It's none of his damn business and he's immature and rude for pointing it out and accusing you. People are so ******* ignorant. And just because I feel like ranting, may I point out that people who do cut do NOT do it for attention or any of that shit. Everyone ha different reasons, but I suggest that it is something you are considering (you being anyone reading this post), or have done in the past, STOP. Because you can get addicted, and then your SCREWED 8 ways to sunday.

Hahaha if he likes you enough to be concerned about you cutting yourself, then you don't have to worry about him worrying about stretch marks. Likely if you have them, you're a little chubby and he likes chubby girls :)

batmanballs 0

Oh my god. That sucks! That would so happen to me. xD haha

holy shit. I made an FML account just to comment on this bullshit. An addiction is a branch of a mental disorder. The same way people can have eating disorders. Why don't you try telling someone with bulimia or someone addicted to eating that they have a disorder, fudrick? If you could quit cutting so easily as that, you were clearly only cutting in the first place for attention. Also, who the **** got over being bi-polar or schizophrenic in a matter of days? those are genetically inherited disorders that can not be "cured" and can be treated with medication and/or extensive counselling so the person affected can live their lives. Holy shit.

I've had to go over this with so many people. I also have stretch marks on my inner thighs and I've had so many people go off on me for hurting myself and stuff like that

This might be a stupid question, but why do you owe him an explanation at all?