If only…

By ActuallyDoneFor - 10/11/2018 10:30 - Canada - Saint Albert

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had a friend over. This friend was talking about how 2 girls were trying to get with him. My boyfriend says, "I wouldn't ever fuck the blonde one, but I would do the other one in a heartbeat." Then, realizing what he said, he hesitantly added "…if I was single." FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 597
You deserved it 480

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whiskey'swino 15

Sometimes the smaller head thinks faster than the larger one.

Sorry but no normal person wants to hear about their significant other drooling all over another person.

Comments

LostInTheZone11 29

"If they die I'll have nothing to watch on Wednesdays ... Other than the fine programs on Fox."

Zoey775 16
weaboo 12

People are so harsh to that boyfriend but living with the worldview of “my GF is hot and everyone else is ugly” is just hard to live with. It should be fine for him to say someone else is hot too as long as he thinks you are better

onceuponatime456 16

I wouldn't be too concerned. That sounds like just typical guy talk. But keep an eye out for any suspicious behavior around other girls, just to be safe. But I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was just having a typical guy conversation. Men think with the wrong head, remember.

Lukr 8

this is where you say well you are single, go ahead and do that bitch

Sonotsuave 35

I’m sorry that sucks and is pretty rude. I think dumping him right away is harsh, I would just talk with him and make sure he knows what he said was disrespectful. But if there’s any suspicious behavior or his lewd talk continues, then you might wanna reevaluate some things.

I'ma get shit for this, but does no one remember the "if I'm allowed to cheat on you, it would be with the famous person, ______"? (Btw, it's normally an impossible situation where you would actually get to **** them) I don't think it's right to drool over other people around your partner, but it depends on connection, personality and relationship status as deciding factors in when it is alright to have formal conversation about another's looks or your specific attraction to another. Just think of how married people decide on who to have a threesome with. I assume at least one of those people is attracted to said person.