I won! I won!

By winnerwinner - 02/05/2012 15:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband informed me that he has been purposely finishing before me in bed as a form of punishment for beating him at Mario Kart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 961
You deserved it 6 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HannahMarshall 6

Mario Kart is a serious game.

I didn't know it was legal to marry ten year olds.

Comments

ElhonnaDS 10

He is a petty, childish human being and if he doesn't understand just what a pathetic chain of thought that is, I think you need to do better for yourself.

RendarSelin 5

Should have held on to that blue shell ;) Hell, when my ex-wife beat me in Mario Kart, I usually gave her MORE in bed as a form of congrats, lol.

If my hubby did that to me I would let him get started, shove him off me and finish myself. Then say I win!!!

dstluke 7

Time to break out the vibrator. Finish yourself and tell him, "I can beat you at Mario Cart and sex. I win." Then roll over and go to sleep.

ThankfullyNotYou 1

You are another person who may want to reevaluate why you are with him because that is some seriously childish behavior and I would be ashamed for him. That man needs to grow up and if he's using a ridiculous excuse such as beating him at a VIDEO GAME to punish you in the bedroom. It makes you wonder what else he does to you to secretly spite you. He needs a serious wake up call and you deserve better. Tell him to turn off the video games and be a man that you thought you married instead of a spoiled teenage boy that you could live without. You want to be his mom with benefits or his wife?

Chill out you hag. Fake or not, relax.

He is a s beast and u Gould Let him win next time

What was his excuse for finishing first previously?

I NEVER comment really but this... This made me laugh so hard. True or not OP LOL! Made my bad day so much better with this. HahAhahah.

lizzienderek 4