I WISH!

By goodlord12 - 17/01/2013 07:53 - United States - Branson

Today, I let my friend bleach my hair, which resulted in it falling out in clumps. I spent $150 at the beauty salon fixing it and cutting most of it off. I sent the pictures of my new hair to my friends, and I got the same reply from each and every one of them: "That better be a wig." FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 314
You deserved it 30 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohcoolstorybro 14

And that's why you leave it to the professionals in the first place...

Damn, OP. What the hell kind of bleach did you use? Aren't you supposed to use stuff that's... specifically for hair? I wouldn't know, I've never tried.

Comments

Slavgaard 16

$120 to fix it? and you got most of it cut off? a good barber will do it for about $20. you got riped off twice.

Maybe they tried to save it? My friend had a disaster colouring ones and they had to use a lot of different products to get the colouring out of the hair to prevent more damage to the skin and hair.

Lesson learned OP. What did your friend do, use cleaning bleach from your cleaning supplies?? Either that, or your hair was already too far ****** up to begin with to fall out in clumps.

I know of a few people who have had clumps fall out! It's quite disgusting but it can happen if you leave it on your head to long. I once dyed my hair blonde and I was able to snap the ends of my hair off! I wasn't blonde long...

Bleach comes in different strengths. OP probably used one that was too strong for their hair. If someone used cleaning bleach they'd know straight away something's not right.

I wouldn't exactly know, bleach isn't my thing..from what I've seen it looks unnaturally gross either way.

I'm guessing your hairstyle looked like Miley Cyrus when you were done cutting it. You're just the male version of the bad haircut.

Why did you let your friends bleach your hair? Always get stuff like that done professionally!!!

If I was your friend I would say that it looks nice, just to raise your confidence. Having ugly hair especially as a girl lowers your self-esteem drastically.

44- I know that I'm just saying its worse if you are a girl

Spend the money on a professional next time before letting your untrained friend touch your hair. Bald is beautiful though.

Trying to save money by having a friend do it now cost you twice as much money!

Something similar happened to me. Except, my friend was an aspiring cosmetologist who was actually pretty good. She decided to cut off my really long hair into a mullet (I had no idea. I wasn't allowed to look. I had asked for bangs and layers) then only bleached half of it. I have no idea why she did it, but it was on purpose. I didn't get it fixed, because all they would have done is shave my head. So, I kept it. That was two years ago and my hair is just now looking completely normal. She and I are no longer friends. Be happy that they could fix it. And that your friend simply made an honest mistake. Also, let's stick to the unbiased professionals.

Holy shit, what bitch. I really hope she didn't make you pay for it.

KY_Jelly 10

I assume you think that it looks good since you sent pictures to all your friends. As long as you like it, that's all that matters.

Correction: You better have a wig. And a month-long Netflix subscription.