I'm trash

By skreweduP - 15/06/2009 23:57 - United States

Today, I went on a date with this guy and he was on his phone the whole night. When I got home I checked his Facebook since he barely paid attention to me. His status was, "So-and-so is taking out the trash" from mobile posted an hour ago. I got home from my date 30 mins ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 296
You deserved it 3 791

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Glam_fml 0

That sucks. Even though he wasn't interested in you, he could have still been polite. It's extremely rude to ignore the person you are having dinner with. I probably would have grabbed his phone and chucked it at the wall.

Syoungblood07 0

What a jerk! FYL!! I would update YOUR status "I just took out The Clap, but I saved myself just in time"

Comments

Damn what a JERK! I would've walked right out when he used his phone for 5 consecutive minutes...he's such a dick! And for u retards that don't "get" what his status meant, he was referring to her as trash...sorry girl but all I gotta say is: one man's trash is another man's treasure! :-)

Upon realizing that the phone call was not important, it would have been time to just get up, calmly walk out, and forget all about him. People will treat you the way you let them treat you. At some point, you have to discover that you are too good for that. He has no class and people will see that about him.

God, i hate it when people just put stupid little things that no one cares about on their facebook status. like, "taking out the trash," or "going to drop the kids off at daycare," or "watching t.v." -.-

Maybe if you weren't ugly it would have turned out better...

protip: don't date him anymore. Your life isn't f***ed.

xxPrettyJane 0

wow lyndis, way to be an asshole and generalize an entire gender based on what I can guess is several rejections by them. Most women don't act like that, and if they do it's because they're hurt. How can you expect them not to be? Being honest with women is the best thing you can do

#68, with that kind of attitude, you're never going to get laid. Enjoy your hand.

There's nothing wrong with being creepy. I would've checked the jerk's facebook too, now you got confirmation he's 100% tool and saved yourself from wasting even more time. Seriously, who broadcasts something so lame on facebook? He likes "taking out trash"?? If anything, he FHOL because now his facebook buddies think that he has reallyyy low standards. Also, HE must be the boring one, it's the MAN'S job to chase and entertain women not vise-versa ;)