I get around

By Permafucked - 12/05/2009 14:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, not wanting to be known as a lightweight anymore, I started drinking with some guy friends. After one beer, I ended up in bed with one of them, who kindly put my bra back on for me after, as I was too sloshed. I'm no longer known as lightweight, but instead, the slutty drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 097
You deserved it 86 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zanyone 0

so is one beer the most you have ever drank? sounds like a date rape drug to me.

MyNameIsAudrey 0

I've heard of a four beer queer but that is just ridiculous.

Comments

ONE beer? lol do you weigh 15 lbs? that's unheard of. you sure you didn't have a little GHB with that?

...wha? One beer? ONE beer, BEER of all things, and that ****** you up enough to go to bed with one of them? What, are you 8 years old and 40 pounds, and snuck some drinks when your supervisor wasn't around? Not even a petit girl will be shitfaced off of one beer. This FML is a crock.

Actually, everyone's body deals with alcohol in different ways.. Size isn't always the only factor in how fast you get drunk.

The first time I drank I got drunk off about half a cider. It depends on the person. Maybe she fancied the friend anyway so she didn't have to be too impaired to **** him?

Bummer that your friend would take advantage of you like that but better with a friend you feel safe with than a stranger in a bar that could have any number of diseases. Now you know better. I am a lightweight as well but it saves money so embrace it! lol

lol. pace yourself next time. but yes, bras are very difficult to put back on yourself when you've had a few drinks. A FEW DRINKS. ;Pxxx

frigidfruit 0

I bet you have trouble keeping your underwear on at church after the Eucharist.

lol, #12 is probably right. "OOooh, I'm like SO wasted right now!!! I just wanna make out with you, c'mere!"

one beer does it for me too, thats why i only drink with people i TRUST.

#12/Somagirl has it right. I know a girl just like this. Using the excuse of drinking to act out their inner craziness and try to blame it on the alcohol even though they've only had one drink.

Hellsno 0

After one beer?? When you say one beer, do you mean a 40, cuz there's no way one beer could make you sluttier than normal.