Hit the gym

By Anonymous - 02/03/2013 03:17 - United States - Cedar Rapids

Today, after months of my doctor telling me that my heart palpitations are simply due to anxiety, and that I'm perfectly healthy, I decided to weight train to face my fears. Two hours later, I was in the emergency room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 530
You deserved it 3 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

californiapoppy 11

You have to listen to your body, get a second opinion before you push yourself too hard next time

Comments

So, you're from Iowa? Hmmmm... I know your problem. You just had a bad panic attack. Stop smoking weed and you'll be fine, champ.

idk why u said that iowa is full of weed smokers that is certainly not true. maybe u shouldn't assume. u ever heard the saying the definition of assume is to make an ass out of u and me? well u made an ass out of urself saying that about ppl from iowa! how offensive jusr cause ur from a certain state has nothing to do with it.

I think u should sue him that's malpractice

Dr seuss isn't a real doctor, didn't anyone tell you?

What OP DIDN'T tell you all is that he no doubt tried to do TOO MUCH TOO SOON. IF you ever try it again, START SLOW. And for cryin' out loud ask your doctor first.

Medicine these days. Advanced, yet still here for the money. You should get that doctor a medal and ask to see his papers. I wouldn't be surprised to see that they're all fake. I had an experience of the sort but with a dermotologist, far less dramatic than yours but still hell of a lot of fun.

j3ebrules 13

And what did they find? You know, it still could have been a panic attack unless they found otherwise. Panic attacks mimic other issues and it seems like you were already anxious to begin with.