Hipster alert

By Anonymous - 24/09/2012 05:07 - Canada - Port Hardy

Today, my boyfriend's transition into an annoying hipster is complete. It started with the not-really-necessary nerd glasses and the Mötley Crüe t-shirt, the final straw being the affected British accent. I'm considering where to dump the body. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 510
You deserved it 3 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dtbomb 3

I would say do it at that one river but you've probably never heard of it.

kikimonole 13

Oh dear. Another dumbass moron has been created! By that I mean your boyfriend. Ask SIRI! Seriously she (it?) gives you suggestions on where to hide a body.

Comments

KingFudd 13
timztwopls1 7

That and the beanies on their heads in 90 degree weather.....

So if hipster is becoming the new mainstream, will mainstream become the new hipster? Mind = blown.

You could always just break up with the wee loser..?

cmanaus 3

Thank you. Someone finally said. The rest of you are disturbing. How does murder even come to mind when breaking up is a solution? All of you need therapy!

perdix 29

You're definitely not a hipster since murder is so 1993. Thrill kills jumped the shark with O. J. Simpson.

everton99 16

How is Mötley Crüe considered hipster? Everything I've ever read about hipsters usually attributes indie rock/underground hip hop to them, not 80's hair metal.

Its because he is all of the sudden wearing their band tee...i'm assuming he wasn't a fan before

Epikouros 31

Hipsters like to wear working class clothing ironically. A few years ago it was gimme caps/trucker hats, I think. The idea is to show that you're better than both people who wear cheap clothes because they're cheap and people who wear expensive clothes.

It's not hipster . Nor is the British accent . Her boyfriend is clearly not turning into a hipster . He's ...just different .