Highlight of the week

By Tyler - 06/05/2011 05:15 - United States

Today, I work at McDonald's. The entire crew, myself included, got visibly excited that we had new trash cans and dust pans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 722
You deserved it 7 951

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Beebow_fml 5

Now you have reason to stay.

Today, you work at McDonalds. Yesterday, Burger King. Tomorrow, KFC?

Comments

I do that too at my job lol. we rejoiced yesterday for new dish brushes

raquelisonfire 5

I work at a movie theater, we get excited over the same thing!

edteach 0

don't be haters, new equipment is exciting,

what about when you get new egg rings, that had my crew and me jumping for joy. I totally understand the feeling.

I've always put people in 2 categories: they get it or they don't get it. The people who don't get it take life waaaay too serious, have no sense of humor, and always put people down in an attempt to make themselves look better. All the people who have posted negative comments here definitely don't get it.

TungstenLildog 10

I work for just over minimum wage at a clothing store. We're eagerly awaiting the arrival of our new bathroom deodorizer. Our boss is using the money we won in a company contest to pay for it, instead of buying us lunch like she's supposed to. F both our lives.

Sparkiee93 3

Not F your life, YAY your life! New supplies at work = Not a negative thing.

jessicajellybean 0

I pushed fyl after the first sentence of this.

new stuff at work is awesome. I get excited at work for the new things too. :) at least it shows someone in your store appreciates and cares about good hygiene and the health of the workers and customers :).