Hey lady, not cool!

By Ghostly - 21/07/2013 15:03 - United States - Madison

Today, while filling out paperwork at the dermatologist's, it asked what color I would use to describe my skin tone. When the nurse saw that I chose fair, she mumbled, "Ghost is more like it." I have a severe sun allergy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 584
You deserved it 4 234

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flashback.miss 28

so much for being professional. Hopefully you told her and she apologized.

that's just really unprofessional and rude of her. some people just don't know when to shut up.

Comments

Ashtray1 4

Good thing she works for a dermatologist....

Ask her how she views her attitude. And i would say "bitch is more like" -_-

A health care professional working for a dermatologist should be glad that you're obviously taking care to protect your skin from sun damage, not mocking you for it.

All you people with pale skin should move to alaska. No one questions why you are pale :)

TaraMoon_fml 11

Well thats not very nice of her :/

You should of said "I prefer the term vampire". Still sorry that happened, that was really unprofessional.

I'm amazed that people can be allergic to the sun

That's unfortunate, couldn't imagine being allergic to something like the sun.

afallingstar 22

Rude of her indeed but I think pale is sexy. I am quite fair skinned myself. The only downside is I can never find makeup that matches my fair skin.

I 100% agree with you on that one.

Professionalism, especially amongst nurses seems to be a thing of the past. My wife and I have had nothing but bad experiences with nurses over the last year. Several different nurses, several different practices. There are few good ones but the bad ones seem far more prevalent.