He needs them more than you

By cjj325 - 20/03/2009 23:35 - United States

Today, I went skinny-dipping with my best friend. We were on the beach and it was fairly crowded but we got in the water at this really secluded area. While we were swimming I looked up to see a homeless man wearing my clothes, walking away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 021
You deserved it 32 519

Same thing different taste

Top comments

and he didn't take any of your friend's clothes?

yeah no...skinny dipping on the beach is fine. To those who think its gross, read a book. Fish shit in the ocean, and you think your bathing suit is a filter that prevents anything from getting in? I guess you never have had a sand in your trunks/suit.

Comments

#1 and #2 You don't get just as wet in a swim suit? I didn't realize most people swim in dry suits... I need to go to the beach more.

yeah no...skinny dipping on the beach is fine. To those who think its gross, read a book. Fish shit in the ocean, and you think your bathing suit is a filter that prevents anything from getting in? I guess you never have had a sand in your trunks/suit.

its public decency that is the problem here

as #11 and #12 said, #1 & #2 are you serious? I didn't know that if you wear a bathing suit none of the water is going to get in.... I thought it was just the same as skinny dipping besides the fact that you are naked. Didn't realize the water doesn't seep in anyways.

and skinny dipping is where it's at. it just sucks ballz that he stole your clothes. FYL

LOL u must have a good sense of style since he didn't take ur friends clothes

#9 - She never really stated it was a /crowded/ beach.

saminess714 0

She said fairly crowded. YDI for going skinny dipping where there's other people around.

blondechick69 0

she said they found a really secluded area where they swam. read it again

"We were on the beach and it was fairly crowded..."

I hope you went to the beach in a hot pink shirt and a skirt, maybe some flip flops if you're a girl. But if you're a dude, it's kinda gay you went skinny dipping with a guy.

The gender of the OP is stated as female. The gender of the best friend isn't specified. Surely it's just as gay for two girls to get naked together?

homeless guys live in cities.... so you went in a secluded pond hidden in the city? musta been where a sewer leaks out

missmeliss0309 0

you think their aren't homeless people in towns? -.-

it's IL, I for one would know that in Chicago there are beaches at lake Michigan, and a homeless man could easily walk there.

He probably needed those clothes more than you anyways have a little charity!

#16, yes, she did. OP this is all YDI. If you're going to go skinny dipping in public you have to realize the chance of you being seen, whether someone takes your clothes or not.