Hangry

By Anonymous - 25/06/2009 22:18 - United States

Today, a man from across the bar looked at me, pointed, and said "MMMM, now THAT'S what I want." Offended, I confronted him to tell him I felt disrespected by him referring to me as 'that.' Turns out, he was pointing to the cheeseburger that the waitress behind me was holding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 900
You deserved it 54 714

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Siren_00 0

Too many FMLs come from women assuming men are admiring them when they're not. You'd think people would learn by now. Besides, even if he was, you don't have to be so rude about it.

That must of been a good looking cheeseburger. Either that, or you might have a yeast infection.

Comments

lovely997 0

127:] you are a funny one. I made a comment, the you replied by calling me a ****? Yes obviously you are the one that can't take a comment. Mmmk. so no, I'm not going to hit you up because I'm done arguing with a dumb shit. so go ahead and reply. But I'm over it. Good luck with your self sweetie Because you need it.

Jazzywrites007 2

Uh Huuuh... But You know you're gonna read this one. He He! It's crazy how Bored I can get with something that interested me so much initially. Bye Now!

So would you have been less disrespected if he called you a "she"?

You should have just left it at that. -.-

pike1790 0

Silly twat... that's what you get for thinking you're more important that you are.

wow you must be ******* vain as hell

ditzykayla 0

ydi hun. never assume things. it makes you look bad in situations like so.

you must be full of yourself to think he's talking to you so you deserved it.

LiziiBBY 0

hasn't anyone ever told you, not everything is about you?!?! you deserved that. apparently he was more interested in the burger then you anyways. lmfao.

umyeahno 0

YDI. Don't flatter yourself hun. And I hate bitches like you who can't take a compliment (IF he was talking about you).

ThatManWhoreDude 0

Errrrr Full Of Yourself much? also, i ROFL as i think about a man passing you up for a cheeseburger XD