Hangry

By Anonymous - 25/06/2009 22:18 - United States

Today, a man from across the bar looked at me, pointed, and said "MMMM, now THAT'S what I want." Offended, I confronted him to tell him I felt disrespected by him referring to me as 'that.' Turns out, he was pointing to the cheeseburger that the waitress behind me was holding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 900
You deserved it 54 714

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Siren_00 0

Too many FMLs come from women assuming men are admiring them when they're not. You'd think people would learn by now. Besides, even if he was, you don't have to be so rude about it.

That must of been a good looking cheeseburger. Either that, or you might have a yeast infection.

Comments

lovelykendra5 0

Blonde. but I shouldn't be speaking, ima blonde too.

lovely997 0

That's what yuh get for thinking he was talking about you. He probably wouldve come up and spit his game if he thaught yuh were a hot piece of ass. Duhh. YDI fire thinking yur hot shit when yur prolly just cold diaherra. Bietch. :]

Jazzywrites007 2

You are such a Dumb ****. Learn to spell before you insult someone. Your horrible Post doesn't make you creative or cool. It's EMBARRASSING.

Redneck325Ci 0

#104, learn how to spell? How about proper grammar? Please explain why "post" is capitalized? You fail!

Jazzywrites007 2

^___^ Dude, Mind your own ******* business. I Capitalize random Words when I type. My professors Refer to it as My Author's Trademark. Do You Have a Problem with that? Aside from that, My grammar is Flawless! Just ask my Always-Perfect grades in English, Composition, Literature and Grammar Workshop at UCLA. My Dear, I would say that you fail, But I'll just say I pity you for attacking me because you probably agree with the grammatical and literal genius above my First post.. Get over it!

Redneck325Ci 0

LOL, you're funny. What your professor calls an "authors trademark", would be correctly called; bad grammar. Therefore making it flawless to you and only you. Congratulations on failing again, you're probably not use to it and/or you think that you never fail at anything. You're funny though, I'll give you that.

Jazzywrites007 2

Man... Is that it? Really? That's... That's Your laser-targeted comeback? Firstly, of course I don't write that way when I'm writing formally (i.e. letters of recommendation, references, resumes, etc). Secondly, it is My writing! Of course it's flawless to me. Well, it's flawless to me and the large handfuls of people who have read my writing and love it... So... That's all, Dear. Thirdly, I see you visited my page. Guess you're a big fan.

Redneck325Ci 0

LOL, yes that's it. I don't usually post comments on these. A fan? Indeed I am! Thank you for your gracious writings! =)

Jazzywrites007 2
NDnation44 0
username894 0

As Demetri Martin pointed out, if I was introducing this woman to someone, would I say, "That's [name]", or "She's [name]"? Most likely the former.

Good for you, girl, for sticking up for yourself. Forget the guys who are offended by that, it shows you have good self esteem. Two thumbs up!

NDnation44 0

feminist bitch go make me a sandwich

LOL you poor thing.He must have been fat and bald if he culd have choosen a hamburger over you...or jus maybe relly relly hungry! :-P

lovely997 0

jazzywrites007- Mind you're own business, people can comment and say whatever they please your supposed to comment on the fml not the other comments stupid ass why don't you go study some more, since your so smart and flawless and just because someone looks at youre page doesn't make you a fan FYI

lovely997 0

oh and before anyone talks shit about my spelling and the 'you're' thing, my ipod automatically does that even if it doesn't make sense, it uses words i've used in the past, just incase that one girl gets all butt hurt over my spelling again, since her writing is so flawless

Jazzywrites007 2

Rofl! You ******* Troll! I Was BEING Ironic first of all and are you ******* The redneck guy? I'd think not. SO Why are you involved? Everyone on this site goes nuts over grammar and spelling when in reality no one really Gives a ****. However, when I do it, I'm suddenly a big bitch? Suck MY MOTHER ******* DICK AND DOWN VOTE ALL YOU WANT BECAUSE IT'S FML. It's not like I'm getting a scholarship off of this shit. Good Bye ****.

Jazzywrites007 2

Btw, when you wrote that lovely response to me it looked like you had Supreme Brain Function so I don't get what Was wrong with your first post. Guess you just felt like looking "Super-Duper Smaartful!!!" (sarcasm) K Thnx Bye!

lovely997 0

'super-duper smartful' = cheesy as ****, scarcasm or not enough said- K your welcome Bye and your trashy btw, 'suck my mother ******* dick' gross, get some class girl whether your getting a scholarship or whatever else your gonna say it doesn't matter, it always does someone good to have some class my gosh be a lady

Jazzywrites007 2

Never claimed to be a lady =) Probably never will be. "but anywayyy, this site recently sucks because of all of the GAY ASSdouchebags, haha to ******* serious for me SO YEA **** YOU" looks like we're much alike. When you decide to stop being a whiny Schlampe who can't take an opinion Hit me up. You SEEM cool, enough.