Thanks for the help

By Anonymous - 30/08/2015 13:29 - United States - Fairmont

Today, I found out that while my sister can somehow manage to keep an eye on and control her three preschool-aged children at the park, making sure nobody steals my dog from right beside her is just too big of a job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 495
You deserved it 3 409

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's so sad for the dog, but I would struggle to look after all that at once....

You sent someone being responsible for THREE preschoolers off with an extra life-form to watch after?!? You are clueless.

Comments

Actually it was technically her 4th job. I think 3 kids are more important than a dog. Why didn't you have the dog yourself OP?

MaydayParadexx 18

18 maybe op had to go to the bathroom? Or had to run to the store for a minute? Or as suggested above, had a dog sitter. Point is, the sister was responsible for the dog. And if the kids were controlled, she has no excuse for letting the dog escape. Kids are a little more important, but dogs are like kids to some. If it was too much responsibility, she should have said no.

the dog did not escape, it was stolen It doesn't matter how well behaved the children are you still need to keep an eye on them, not out of concern they will run off but concern that some one will abduct them.

I might disagree and say my dog is more important. Lol

MaydayParadexx 18

36 escaped, stolen, whatever. Point is if it was too much responsibility, she should have said no.

That Is terrible, too bad you can choose your sisters priorities. Fyl op

Probably forgot it was there. I'm stupid like that too.

I know a freind whose huge guard dog got stolen right from their backyard. it's pretty fascinating, tbh.

That's so sad for the dog, but I would struggle to look after all that at once....

Okay buddy just stay right here... wait where'd you go?

I feel this FML needs a followup. I'm confused on whether the dog was stolen or the sister just refused to watch the dog.

Beastninja5268 15

That sucks, OP. I have three dogs and it would kill me if someone stole one of them. I hope you get him back soon. I feel your pain, bro.

I'm sorry but although I am very sorry about the doggy I think the kids are a lot less self-sufficient