Hands off parenting

By iloveyoutoomom - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - France

Today, my mom had an appointment with my teacher after class. She never showed. My teacher ended up driving me home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 595
You deserved it 3 572

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SugarCrazy 14

Nice teacher... Mine would've been like "Walk to the bus stop -.-"

Even parents are still scared of teachers it seems.

Comments

constantno 0
bitchslapped22 14

Today, my mom had an appointment with my teacher after class. She never showed. My teacher ended up driving me home. She is yet to be found. I'm scared. FML

drdna 0

YET it's still the teachers that every single stinking politician and parent blames for education "not working".

ronbog 0

sounds like the start of a porno

it's illegal for teachers to drive their students home!

part 2 of this story is. I tried to get my grades better by offering the teacher some sex and he said I'm not his type.

Well, that does suck, but at least your teacher cared enough to offer you a ride home. A lot of the time, it doesn't exactly put them in a good situation if they have students in their car, even if it is a completely innocent act of driving them home. For one, there have been enough situations of the student-teacher line being crossed in inappropriate ways that have caused reason for caution, although extreme to most, not to mention if your teacher happened to get in a car accident, that would mean deep trouble and they could possibly lose their job, especially if you were harmed. I've got a couple of teachers that I'm sure if it was a last resort, would drive me home if I really needed it, but not only is it taking up even more of their time but also a hassle because of all the policies put in place now. Most teachers, even if they weren't mean or anything would just leave you, assuming you'd have a ride in place and wouldn't think twice. I guess you got lucky in that instance. How would your mom forget a meeting she deliberately put in place with your teacher though? That could also mean good news for you, if you're in trouble or something. Your teacher gave you a ride home, which they certainly didn't have to do, and you put off potentially getting in trouble a little bit longer. Although depending on how your relations are with your teacher, it COULD be awkward, but I see no FML here, really.

Chrispayne 4

Blame you school issue on your parents. Maybe, this teacher will fill sorry for you and lighten up