Handful

By Mary - 19/10/2009 01:11 - France

Today, I was walking my dogs when I noticed one of them had found something, and was eating it. After my command to "drop it" went unheeded, I took it upon myself to scoop it out of her mouth with my finger. After getting it all over my hand, I realized it was a piece of another dog's poop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 827
You deserved it 6 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

janise 2

I think many people are missing the point that the OP didn't know what was in the dog's mouth. Part of being a responsible dog owner is ensuring the dog doesn't consume something that could make them ill. Unfortunately, sometimes that means taking something out of their mouths.

Maybe because if it was something dangerous the dog coukd suffocate, idiot?

Comments

Mx_Rider 6

ive done this to my dog many times, to get bones or dangerous things that could kill it. but never dog shit ydi haahaha failtacular!

"always wash your hands kids. no-one wants to hold hands with mr shitty-fingers or miss shitty-fingers" so you're not a kid and you haven't just used the toilet, but still. you're gross. no-one wants to hold hands with you. yuck. fail. shitty-fingers.

Mx_Rider 6

do girls know they smell like dog shit after they come back from walking their dogs ? i mean only when they have to carry that bag of dog shit a long distance before discarding it.

actually the reason dogs eat dog poop is because of natural instincts. crap breeds diseases and stuff, so dogs have a tendency to eat it when they find it in their dens.

haha. In the winter, my dog likes to pick up her frozen poo in her mouth and fling them around like a game. The worst part is when she comes in and licks you afterward. In the face. Dogs can be gross, but I still love 'em!

You deserve to be anal raped by a spike threaded house for liking cats and standing for it.

On the bright side, at least your dog won't get sick.

sanem0808238036 0

dam its not gonna kill the ****** dog YDI epic FAIL